HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM UNIT?
Upon request, our craftsmen can customize Hair Pourne wigs. If interested, contact our store team at 470-344-6654 who will provide you with more information on availability of the creation of your special order.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE CAP I CAN FIT?
Use this chart for reference. Your circumference is the measurement around your entire head as displayed in the chart.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN HAIR POURNE WIGS?
- Always co-wash before installing wigs
- Always comb extensions starting from the ends working your way up.
- Do not scratch or aggressively style/brush handmade lace wigs, frontal, or closure pieces to avoid pre mature balding shedding of the lace.
- AVOID SEA WATER, CHLORINE & ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT OR ALTERING THE COLOR OF YOUR INVESTMENT
- Keep your hair clean by co-washing it at least once a week. This is done by applying a deep conditioner to your extensions then rinsing it out with lukewarm water.
- Use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner only. We personally recommend Avanti brand Silicon Mix shampoo and conditioner. Also coconut oil spray by OGX for moisture maintenance.
- Gently towel dry to remove excess water then air dry.
- Do not sleep with wet hair.
- Use a light leave in conditioner and or coconut oil spray. Apply minimally to avoid build up.
- Wrap your hair at night with a silk scarf/bonnet or use a silk pillow case.
- When styling use medium to low heat on average along with heat protectant to avoid heat damage over time.
- Too High heat can loosen the pattern, change color and damage the integrity of the hair overtime.Choose medium high heat settings.
- This hair can be colored however, chemicals can loosen the pattern of the hair. In some instances coloring can damage extensions. Seek a professional for best results.
- Treat this hair with tender love and care as if it were your own, because it is now!
WHAT DO I DO WHEN THE HAIR ON MY LACE STARTS TO THIN OUT ?
Hair Pourne products are made to the highest specifications and should last for a very long time. However lace does need to be repaired every so often with constant wear. Please contact the store or come in to receive a special assessment of your lace repair or and other areas of concern. In rare cases where products have defects upon receiving, Hair Pourne offer complimentary repairs.
Bring your unit in store for our team to assist you with an assessment give you the best advice and the related cost, if applicable, for the required repairs. If you are unable to take your item to a the store, do not hesitate to contact our team they will be glad to provide you with all necessary information for sending your item to Hair Pourne for repair.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
We ship to US,UK and Canada. For UK and Canada order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT MORE QUESTIONS I HAVE?
Our team is here to help! Please contact 470-344-6654 from 11am - 5pm ET Tuesday through Saturday
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Ready To Ship/Pick Up Category:
- Processing Time: 1-2 business days
- Your order in the "Ready To Ship/Pick Up" category will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can expect your item to be ready for shipment or pick-up shortly after placing your order.
Limited Edition Category:
- Processing Time: 10-15 business days
- The "Limited Edition" category involves unique and exclusive items. Please allow 10-15 business days for processing and shipping. We want to ensure the highest quality and attention to detail for these special products.
Signature Looks Category:
- Processing Time: 3-10 business days
- Items in the "Signature Looks" category are crafted with care to meet our high-quality standards. Expect your order to be processed and shipped within 3-10 business days. We appreciate your patience as we work to deliver you a product that embodies our signature style.
A signature will be required upon delivery. If there are address discrepancies, we may request additional information to confirm the order's legitimacy. We appreciate your cooperation in such cases.
Please note that shipping times may vary based on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. If you have any specific questions about your order, feel free to contact our customer support team. Thank you for choosing our products!
Un-used merchandise may be returned for exchange or full refund to our store or to our online store within (7) days of the original purchase or receive date . All merchandise returned for exchange or refund must be in perfect saleable condition un-altered and un-unused. Call us at 470-344-6654 or email email@example.com Tues-Sat 11-5pm ET to start a return or exchange
According to the Federal law you cannot return human hair products that have been used. This includes removing the hair from the bundle and trying it on. We will not accept any merchandise which has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, or washed) in any way. We adhere to these strict policies with respect to hair returns, hygiene concerns and federal law. Please return the item in the original and resalable condition as a necessary health precaution.